Apple Pie Cheesecake in a Ginger Crust
Rating: No votes
- For the crust: Pulse cookies, sugar and melted butter in a food processor to a uniform, mealy consistency. Press into a lightly greased 9−inch springform pan. Chill while making the filling.
- Filling: Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium heat. When hot, add the butter, apples and raisins. Stir frequently for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor, purée the cream cheese, eggs, milk, sugar and spices. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the cooked apples. Stir to combine.
- Pour the filling into the crust and bake until the center of the cheesecake registers 150 degrees on an instant−read thermometer, about 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool on a rack for 1 hour before releasing the pan's spring and removing the collar. Cool another hour, then transfer to a serving plate.
- Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Show or close the recipe details view
Costs per portion:
Wed 23 Dec 2009 19:28:53 EST
||Unregistered users are not allowed to post comments. Please register first.|